A pharmaceutical-grade DHEA of the highest purity in an easy to swallow capsule.
DHEA is a steroid hormone produced mainly in the adrenal glands, and in lesser amounts in the testes, ovaries, and brain. Production of DHEA peaks in early adulthood and slowly declines with aging. DHEA serves as a precursor to male and female sex hormones, testosterone, and estrogen. DHEA levels are reported to be low in some individuals with anorexia, kidney disease, Type-2 Diabetes, AIDS, and the critically ill. DHEA levels may also be reduced by several drugs including steroids, and opiate type pain medications. Our DHEA is formulated to a pharmaceutical-grade for highest purity and quality.†
- Pharmaceutical grade, highest purity
- Supports muscle integrity, libido and bone density*
Easy to swallow capsule
- DHEA is a hormone produced by the adrenal glands. It is considered to be part of the steroid family and is used in the body to make testosterone and estrogen. DHEA levels can be tested by a person’s doctor. Because of the hormonal pathways of DHEA, it is a good idea to work with a health professional when taking DHEA.†
- DHEA is mainly produced by the body. We get almost negligible amounts in food. The production of DHEA declines with age. By about 60 we produce only 5-15% of what we produced in our 20’s.†
- There is also growing evidence of DHEA helping to support healthy bone structure, especially in postmenopausal women.†
- There are also preliminary studies showing DHEA helps support healthy sexual function in older women and possibly men (no age group indicated).†
†These statements have not been evaluated by The Food and Drug Administration. This product is not intended to diagnose, treat, cure or prevent any disease.
Serving Size: 1 Capsule
Other Ingredients: Gelatin, water (capsules), rice powder, magnesium stearate and silica.
WARNING: NOT FOR USE BY INDIVIDUALS UNDER THE AGE OF 18 YEARS. DO NOT USE IF PREGNANT OR NURSING. Consult a physician or licensed qualified health care professional before using this product if you have, or have a family history of, prostate cancer, prostate enlargement, heart disease, low ‘‘good’’ cholesterol (HDL), or if you are using any other dietary supplement, prescription drug, or over-the-counter drug. Do not exceed recommended serving. Exceeding recommended serving may cause serious adverse health effects. Possible side effects include acne, hair loss, hair growth on the face (in women), aggressiveness, irritability, and increased levels of estrogen. Discontinue use and call a physician or licensed qualified health care professional immediately if you experience rapid heartbeat, dizziness, blurred vision, or other similar symptoms.
Contains No sugar, salt, dairy, yeast, wheat, gluten, corn, soy, preservatives, artificial colors or flavors.
Suggested Use: As a dietary supplement, adults take one (1) capsule daily with meals, or as directed by a health care professional. Store in a cool, dry place and away from direct light.
KEEP OUT OF REACH OF CHILDREN.
QUALITY & POTENCY GUARANTEED