EXTRA STRENGTH Turmeric Extract 800mg
Introducing our newest product, EXTRA STRENGTH TURMERIC with BioPerine®!
Our new extra strength turmeric is made with 800 mg Turmeric and 5 mg Black Pepper Extract (BioPerine®) per capsule, and is Gluten-Free, Non-GMO, and Vegan.
Known as the “Golden Spice”, turmeric (sometimes also called tumeric) is considered to be one of the most powerful spices in the world. Turmeric is a traditional Indian culinary spice that has been used as a medicine and to promote health and wellness for thousands of years. In the last decade, this powerful plant root has become recognized for the many health benefits it offers, and can now be found in everything from teas and smoothies to high-end eye creams and face masks. Bold in flavor and color, research has shown that turmeric has powerful anti-inflammatory and antioxidant properties which can support brain and gut health, promote a healthy immune system, and benefit a range of inflammatory conditions.†
Did You Know? Five Fun Facts About Turmeric:
- People in the Middle Ages called turmeric “Indian saffron” because it was often used as a less expensive alternative to saffron.
- Turmeric paste is a home remedy for sunburn and it is also an ingredient in many commercial sunscreens.
- Turmeric is a natural anti-venom for snake bites.
- The reason mustard has such a bright yellow color is because they add turmeric to color it. (It is a dull brown color otherwise.)
- Ayurvedic literature contains over 100 different terms for turmeric (including “jayanti”, meaning “one who is victorious over diseases”).
BioPerine®, the clinically documented form of Black Pepper Extract has been demonstrated to enhance the bioavailability of the curcuminoids in turmeric extract, delivering benefits faster and at a greater strength.
Added Benefits of our NEW Extra Strength Turmeric:
- Extra Strength Turmeric with BioPerine® may promote normal, healthy cyclooxygenase-2 (COX-2) levels, an enzyme often associated with inflammation and pain.†
- BioPerine® is a standardized extract from the fruits of Piper Nigrum L. (black pepper) or Piper Longum L. (long pepper). Containing a minimum piperine content of 95%, BioPerine® may be co-administered with turmeric for improved absorption.†
- May help recovery from the soreness of overexertion.†
- Powerful antioxidants may help to neutralize both water and fat-soluble free radicals†
- Numerous studies have demonstrated a supportive role for antioxidants in inflammatory related processes.†
- Supports the health of the gastrointestinal tract.†
- Supports the health and detoxification of the liver.†
- Supports normal, healthy cell growth and maturation.†