A potent combination of Elderberry, Zinc, Vitamin C, and our soothing herbal immune blends in a natural, berry-flavored lozenge.
Elderberry Zinc Lozenge, with Vitamin C & Immune Blend, is a combination of herbal cofactors along with an essential mineral that plays a major role in antioxidant defenses and healthy immune function. Elderberry contains several compounds that help support healthy immune function. These active compounds have been researched for their benefit of defense against viruses. The mineral zinc is also a critical nutrient for the support of a healthy immune system. The optimal development of immune cells, particularly T-lymphocytes, depends upon normal zinc levels within the body. In regard to immune response, zinc deficiency has been shown to reduce the physical size of the thymus gland which is crucial to the maturation of T-lymphocytes. Our Elderberry Zinc Lozenge was developed to help support the body’s natural defenses and overall wellbeing. Additionally, the Elderberry Zinc Lozenge contains other commonly recognized immune-supporting nutrients like Vitamin C and Echinacea.
- 75 mg Elderberry Extract
- 15 mg Zinc (from zinc gluconate)
- 90 mg Vitamin C (from sodium ascorbate and ascorbic acid)
- 25 mg Citrus Bioflavonoid Powder
- Herbal Immunity Blend: Echinacea, Astragalus & Amla
- Soothing Herbal Blend: Licorice, Aloe Vera & Slippery Elm Bark Powder
- Contains No: dairy, yeast, wheat, gluten, peanuts, soy, tree nuts, preservatives, artificial colors or flavors
- Natural Berry Flavor
- Gluten-Free, Non-GMO, Vegan
- Elderberry contains several compounds that help support healthy immune function. These active compounds have been researched for their benefit of defense against viruses.†
- Zinc supports normal, healthy immune function and provides antioxidant support which is essential to immune function.†
- Studies show zinc enhances immune support and may reduce the severity and duration of seasonal disorders.†
- Studies also show that prophylactic (preventive) use of zinc lozenges may reduce the number of colds per year, as well as reduce antibiotic usage.†
- Echinacea may help “activate” the immune system and stimulate certain immune cells that are critical to maintaining overall health.†
- Aloe is long known for its soothing effect.
- Licorice root is an old folk remedy for sore throats.
- Slippery elm is a mucilaginous herb that provides soothing support for the mucus lining of the throat and esophagus, both of which may become irritated during a cold/infection.†
†These statements have not been evaluated by The Food and Drug Administration. This product is not intended to diagnose, treat, cure or prevent any disease.